Monday 12 September 2011

Gmail account hacking scam

Have you ever been told by your friend that he has hacked many gmail accounts with simple tricks by fooling the gmail server. He could have told you about the simple way by which he fooled the Gmail password recovery server and requested a password for a account, he want to hack.
This technique was used by one of my friends to plant as attack on me. This is really a good example of social engineering. 
One of my friend once told me that he had hacked about 14 email account. He asked me if I want to know how this is done, I said ok tell me then he sent me a mail, regarding the same.
this is the email that was sent to me, in this email one is required to post a java script code that is shown in green box, and your original gamil user name and password to authenticate your identity to gmail. I just virtually brusted into laughter when I saw this, this scam is how ever quite old but is still in use.
This is what is a scam, its a simple way to get your password by simple social engineering trick. So, what is this trick:

  • the email address is not of gmail its of the user who is wanting you to send your password to him.
  • the java script is worth of nothing its just a method to divert your mind from the main theme of the mail( i.e to get your password)
  • nothing like this thing exists, Google never tells anyone about passwords.
So, to be safe don't tell anyone your password, Google will never ask you for it. 

2 comments:

Equoesto said...

Very interesting , good blog and thanks for sharing such a good blog.Are you facing issue regarding Gmail account hacked then visits our website or call us our toll-free number +1 888 509 9555.

felisha green said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com



Post a Comment