Its like the most difficult question ever, nah! it just another gig. I was actually wondering to change the primary email address of my blog and shift it to a new one and I don't know what to do. Then I came up with one interesting solution. If you are wanting to change the primary email address of your blog then this might be of use.
So, what actually is a primary email address?
Its the email address you used in order to register your blogger domain (in this case). When you sign up for blogger they want you to fill up your email address which you will use to log in to your account. The primary email ID also serves as the user name in case of blogger.
If you really want to change your primary email address without losing your posts or comments then here is something just for you.
- You should have a gmail ID.
- Now, go to your blogger dashboard and click on settings. (dashboard>settings)
- Click on the permission button ( settings>permission)
- Now, click on add author button and in the box provide your new email ID.
- Now, click on invite.
- Go, to your new email ID and in the inbox you will find a mail from the your blog. open it and click on the link. It will add you among the author with restricted privilages.
- Again move to your dashboard>settings>permissions and click on grant admin privileages.
- Now, you will find your new email ID added as the admin author. Now its up to you you can either remove the old email by simply clicking on the remove button or can keep and use both email IDs for administering your blog.