Thursday 9 June 2011

Hide files in your Nokia phone without any software

Have you ever wondered how you could hide folders in your nokia phone. I know there are pretty damn large no. of softwares available in the market that claims to hide all your data. But I personally feel its quite cumbersome to first add software then use it... I don't like my phone littered with softwares.

So, heres a simple but quite interesting trick to hide all your data and folders in your Nokia phones without any software. This trick can also be used on other phones such as LG, SAMSUNG, MOTOROLA etc, the only requirement for this trick is that the phone you are using must support JAVA( actually now a days all of them supports java).




So. how its done, just follow the steps:-
  • Create any folder that is to be hidden or you can choose from the existing one. Here for example I choosed the folder named "me"
  • Rename the folder and give it a extension with .jad for ex as I am using me folder I will name it as "me.jad"
  • Now put all your data in this folder.
  • Now create another folder with the same name but give it a extension as ".jar", for ex I will name my folder i.e. me as "me.jar"
  • Once you create the folder with .jar extension other folder will get hidden.

So, we got our folder hidden but how to retrieve it back

  • just rename the folder with .jar extension and remove .jar you will find your original folder again showing itself.
Wasn't it was cool, for queries and suggestion leave your comment.

1 comments:

thenetsurfer said...

Man it was cool, I never know that I could hide my folders without any softwares. It worked for me fine.

Post a Comment