Friday 16 September 2011

View private profiles on facebook

So, there is always sometime when you want to view the profile of some people, who have their profile locked up for out siders. So, the question arises how to view their profile.


Well the answer to that question is quite simple, just send the person a friend request and let him/her add you then you could see their profile, but I know thats insane. Who would really wanna do this, well I don't. Further that will depend upon the person if he she will add you as a friend or not.
So, I found something else. I was surfing internet and found a website which claim to open any facebook account by backdoor, it sounded interesting so I ran some search and found some positive comments. 
The website is called fbproxy.org, you need to put the profile link of the person you want to view.
But I tried to open it and found That I have to complete some damn survey to get any profile.
Let me know if any of you guys have some luck with this site. Give reply in your comments.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this website is deleted

Post a Comment